Welcome to simplifiedimpact.com, owned and operated by Simplified Impact, LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We hold your online privacy in high regard and want to ensure that you have access to essential information regarding your privacy when using our Website. Our mission is to protect the privacy of all our visitors and users. In this Notice, we aim to clarify our identity, explain the reasons behind collecting, storing, using, and sharing personal information, and outline your rights concerning your data. You consent to the terms in this Privacy Notice by utilizing this Website. We urge you to review it attentively before browsing our Website. This Notice applies to this Website and any sites, mobile applications, or products that display or link to it. Please note that it does not apply to any website, mobile app, service, or product lacking a display or link to this Notice or those possessing their distinct privacy policies.
Our Website and its associated services are intended for individuals aged 13 and above, in accordance with the laws of their respective countries. If you are under 13 years old or considered a child under your country’s laws. In that case, you are not permitted to use this Website, provide any information on it, utilize its features, create an account, make purchases, engage in interactive or public comment/community features, or share personal information about yourself. Should we discover that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child without verified parental consent, we will promptly delete the information. If you believe we may have such information, please contact us at [email protected].
Types of Personal Information We Gather and Utilize
When you visit our Website, make purchases, or interact with us through social media or advertising partners, we collect a range of information from you. By accepting this Privacy Notice, you explicitly consent to collecting, using, processing, and sharing the data described below, as required for our legitimate business interests, with third-party processors.
The information we collect may comprise the following:
- Personal Data: Personal Data refers to information that can specifically identify you, such as your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number, or demographic details such as age, gender, or hometown. You willingly provide this information when registering on our Website, making purchases, participating in community features, contributing user-generated content, contacting us with inquiries, or engaging in group or community activities. Your choice to disclose this data is entirely voluntary.
- Derivative Data: Derivative data encompasses information automatically collected by our servers when you access our Website, including your IP address, browser type, access dates and times, and specific pages you view. If you use a mobile application, we may collect information about your device, such as its name, type, phone number, country of origin, and interactions with our application or service.
- Financial Data relates to your payment method, such as credit card or bank transfer details. We collect this data to facilitate purchases, orders, returns, or exchanges of products or services from our Website and associated mobile apps. Most financial data is handled by our payment processors (e.g., Stripe, Google Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay), so please review their respective Privacy Policies to understand how they handle your financial data.
- Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, or others not explicitly mentioned here. This information may include your name, social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and publicly available data linked to those accounts. If you prefer to restrict our access to this information, you can adjust your privacy settings on the social networking site.
- Mobile Device Data: If you access our Website via a mobile device or app, we may gather information about your mobile device, including its ID, model, manufacturer, and location.
- Other Data: Occasionally, you may voluntarily provide additional data when entering contests or giveaways or when participating in surveys.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Like many other websites, our Site employs cookies, pixels, and comparable technologies to track specific aspects of user activity. Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer to monitor certain parts of your online activity. They help us understand how visitors navigate the Site, which sections are of interest, how our marketing efforts perform, and additional insights, such as the proportion of users accessing the Site via personal computers versus mobile phones. Most cookies can be blocked by adjusting your browser settings or responding to cookie-consent notifications that may appear when you visit our Site.
We utilize various cookies, including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
How We Utilize Your Information
Your personal information allows us to provide you with specific products and services, customize your interaction with our company and Website, suggest products and services of interest, and serve our legitimate business interests. While we generally store and transmit your data to third parties for processing, we do so to fulfill our business objectives. Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and manage your account
- Deliver products or services you have purchased
- Correspond with you
- Process payments or refunds
- Inform you about new offerings we believe you may find interesting
- Engage with you on social media
- Send newsletters or updates about our company or Website
- Provide targeted advertising
- Request feedback
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot issues
- Administer contests or giveaways
- Create a personalized profile for you, enhancing future interactions with our Website
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our or third-party use
The following enumerates specific grounds for potentially sharing your information:
- Third-Party Processing: We may reveal your information to third parties who aid us in diverse tasks, such as payment processing, hosting services, email delivery, and customer service.
- Legal Obligations: Your data may be shared when mandated by law or in response to legal proceedings, such as subpoenas, or when necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of individuals. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and mitigate credit risks.
- Safeguarding Our Company: We may utilize your information to protect our interests, including investigating and rectifying any violations of our rights or policies. We may also disclose your data when reasonably required for insurance coverage, risk management, financial or legal counsel, or to assert or defend against legal claims.
- Advertisers: We may engage third-party advertising firms to manage our ads and create personalized advertisements that appear on our Website or mobile app. These firms may use data from web cookies to display tailored ads about products and services that may interest you. We lack control over the actions of other advertisers or websites and recommend consulting their respective Privacy Policies for detailed information and opt-out instructions.
- SMS Marketing: We respect your privacy in relation to our SMS marketing service. This information may be used to send you text notifications, marketing offers, and transactional messages, including review requests. To unsubscribe from text marketing messages and notifications, reply with “STOP” to any message from us or use the unsubscribe link provided in our messages. Please note that alternative opt-out methods or phrasing will not be considered valid. Message and data rates may apply. For inquiries, text “HELP” to the number from which you received the messages or contact us for more information.
- Other Third Parties: We may share information with advertisers, investors, or other third parties for general business analysis purposes, and we will make reasonable efforts to inform you if required by law.
- Interaction with Others: When you engage with others on our Website or mobile app, such as participating in group chats, group videos, programs, or online courses, other users may access some of your data, including your name, image, likeness, profile picture, and interaction history with our Website, such as prior comments or posts. Your participation in such interactions or recordings implies your consent to those recordings and a waiver of all moral rights associated with them.
- User-Generated Content: Any user-generated content you submit, including comments, reviews, or posts, may be visible to others, and we may distribute that content beyond the Website for various purposes.
- External Links: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites beyond our control. We do not regularly monitor these third-party websites and are not responsible for any content or damage resulting from their use. Our privacy policies do not bind these third-party websites, so we encourage you to review their policies before interacting with them or purchasing.
- Other Purposes: We may disclose your personal data as necessary to fulfill legal obligations, protect your interests or the vital interests of others, or safeguard our company.
This Website operates in the United States, and the third parties we may share your data with are also located in the United States or other non-EEA countries. If you are in the EEA or elsewhere outside the United States, please be aware that your information will be transferred to the United States. By using this Website, participating in its services, and providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not made a formal decision regarding the adequacy of data protection in these countries, any transfer of your personal information will adhere to the derogation in Article 49, allowing non-repetitive transfers that concern only a limited number of data subjects, as permitted by Article 49 of the General Data Protection Regulation. This framework is designed to protect your privacy rights and provide remedies in case of potential misuse of your personal information.
For more information, please refer to “How to Contact Us” below or email us at [email protected]. We will not transfer your personal data outside the EEA or to organizations governed by public international law or established under agreements between multiple countries.
If you are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, you possess various rights, including:
- Fair processing of information and transparency regarding how we use your personal information.
- Correction of inaccuracies in your information held by us.
- Erasure of your personal information under certain conditions.
- Receipt of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, with the right to transmit it to a third party under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
- The right to object to automated decision-making processes affecting you.
- The right to object to our continued processing of your personal information in specific situations and the right to restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages resulting from our breach of data protection laws.
For detailed information about these rights and when they apply, please consult the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) guidance on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
To exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email, call, or write to us.
- Provide sufficient information for us to identify you (e.g., name, email address, mailing address, username, billing details).
- Provide proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill).
- Include information related to your request, including any account, order, or reference numbers if applicable.
California Consumer Privacy Rights Under CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, also known as CCPA, became effective on January 1, 2020, and grants California residents specific rights regarding their personal information.
Our “Personal Information We Collect and Use” section provides detailed information about the personal data we collect. CCPA mandates the disclosure of categories of personal information collected. In accordance with CCPA, we collect or have collected, within the past 12 months, the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address)
- Personal information categories outlined in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) such as name, contact information, and employment details
- Commercial information (e.g., transaction history, purchase records, payment data)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, online behavior)
It’s important to note that personal information, as defined by CCPA, excludes publicly available government records and de-identified or aggregated consumer data.
We utilize and disclose the categories of personal information collected in alignment with the business purposes detailed in the “How We Use the Information” section.
CCPA also imposes responsibilities on businesses involved in “selling” personal information to third parties. We do not engage in the “sale” of personal information and have not done so in the past 12 months. However, we acknowledge that transferring your information to other providers in exchange for something of value might be considered a “sale” under CCPA’s definition, and we want to be transparent about this possibility.
If you are a California resident, you have the following consumer rights under CCPA:
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of the personal information we collected from you, subject to certain conditions and legal limitations.
- Right to Opt-Out: CCPA allows consumers to opt out of the sale of their personal information. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade User Personal Information with third parties for commercial purposes, as defined under CCPA.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under CCPA.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us at a[email protected]. Verification of your identity is required before we can fulfill your request. You can also appoint an authorized agent to act on your behalf, but you must provide written authorization or power of attorney signed by you for the agent to act on your behalf. Identity verification is still necessary. Note that consumers can request personal information twice in a 12-month period under CCPA. We will strive to respond to your verifiable request within 45 days of receipt, with certain exemptions permitted under the law.
Nevada Consumer Rights
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of specific elements of their personal information to third parties who may further sell or license it. If you are a Nevada resident and wish to make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]
Do Not Track Signals
In accordance with California law, we do not currently honor Do Not Track signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
Privacy Concerns, Contact Information, and Complaints
For inquiries, concerns, or requests related to our policies or your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
Legal Disclosure of Personal Information
We may process, store, and disclose personal information as required by law or when we believe in good faith that such actions are necessary to:
- Comply with legal mandates or respond to legal processes served on us.
- Protect and defend our rights or property.
- Act under exigent circumstances to safeguard public safety or the safety of site users.
We adhere to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
As part of our compliance process, we may be obligated to disclose your information to a copyright holder who has filed a complaint against us.
If you believe that content available on or through the Site, or accessible via links posted on the Site, infringes your copyright, you or your authorized agent may submit a notification to us following the guidelines in this policy. Please send a notification, including all the information specified below (“Notification”), to our copyright agent via mail or email using the contact details provided below.
You may be held accountable for damages and legal fees if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. If you are unsure whether content on the Site infringes your copyright, it is advisable to consult an attorney. A Notification must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed or, for multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, along with information to enable us to locate the material (preferably a link to the material).
- Contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address where you can be reached.
- A statement affirming that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement declaring that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send Notifications via email to: a[email protected]. Upon receiving a substantially compliant Notification concerning an alleged copyright violation, we will promptly take action to remove or disable access to the material in question. We may also terminate users who are repeat infringers.
Law and Jurisdiction